Tuesday, September 27, 2022

A Rainy day in my Dream - A short imaginary story || English beautiful story by Intas Jz

 



A Fairy in My Dream


One day I was studying in my room alone. It was 8’o clock at night. Suddenly I fell asleep and begun to dream. In my dream a fairy appeared to me, she has wings on her back and has dazzling costume. She proposed me to tell my heart desire. I was so delighted with her sweet and polite voice, so I told her that I want to be a good student and so she patted on my back and blessed me. She gave me a bunch of flowers which I have never seen those flowers. Before she departed she also told me that she would take me to the fairy land when I grew up.



Youtube latest videos

1. 


Thanks for watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest posts

Unravelling the World on Social Studies - CIVICS | Chapter 5 - Judiciary in India | Class 8 | Solved Question and Answers

  Part III: CIVICS Chapter  –  5 Judiciary in India -------------------------------------------               Exercise              A.    An...